LUXURIOUS OVERNIGHT LODGING
VERSATILE PARTY & EVENT VENUE
Features & Amenities
The Cook Loft is a 2200 sq. ft. luxury condo with two bedrooms and two and one half baths that rents by the night. It can be used for all sorts of events from overnight stays to corporate meetings. Cook Loft is located in the heart of the financial & theatre district of downtown Knoxville, TN. It is conveniently situated 4 blocks from the University of Tennessee and the Knoxville Convention Center.
“We hit the Jackpot when we found this place. Thanks for a great stay.” - Vince Vaughn (Actor)
"Fantastic rooms! The atmosphere is so romantic."
- Al Green (Singer)
"This is the coolest place ever, better than the Palms Suite" - Steven Hill (Real World, Las Vegas)
"This place is the best bachelorette pad ever and, unlike my island, I could shower and eat and don't have to look at Naked Richard"
- Jenna Lewis (Survivor All-Stars)
• Hardwood Floors
• Exposed Brick
• 2.5 Bath
• 2 Bedrooms
• 14 Windows
• All Stainless Steel Appliances
• AV Media Center w/ Large Screen TV
• High-Speed Internet w/ Wireless
• Parking Across The Street
• Large Walk-In Closets
• Whirlpool Tub
• Wired Smoke Alarms
• High-Security Door / Intercom
Merv 11 Filter Fit:
• Hospital inpatient care/general surge level filtration
• Removes over 90% of ultra-fine particles down to 0.01 micron, including viruses, bacteria, and pollen
Cook Loft's location and size makes it ideal for a great number of uses.
Listed below are just a few ideas how Cook Loft can be utilized:
• Housing for In-Laws/Guests for Wedding
• Extended Stay for Entertainment Acts for the Theatre, Opera or Orchestra
• Corporate Events & Meetings
• Sporting Events
• City Events
• Private Parties
• Catered Events
• Business Events
Cook Loft was built in 1924 by Joesph Edward Cook and has housed a multitude of business since: Men's Clothing Store, Gay Street Newstand, Mall Offices, Music School, just to name a few.